About HR360HR Consultantancy and Services
Gwen Christie is the founder of HR360 and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. She is an experienced HR professional with over 25 years’ experience in employee relations and HR management across a wide range of business sectors, including financial services, media, retail, publishing, charitable organisations, manufacturing and construction.
Gwen spent 10 years working in industry, in corporate roles such as HR Director, Head of Employee Relations and HR Manager, in organisations such as Yellow Pages and Linde (formerly Messer UK). Gwen’s breadth of experience and track record of delivering commercially focused HR strategies has given her a depth of expertise that has proved to be invaluable to our clients.
Over the last 13 years, Gwen has developed HR360 to reflect her passion for providing cutting edge HR services to small businesses who would not otherwise be able to afford quality HR support. Gwen believes that even though a business is small, it still has the right to expect high quality HR support, enabling the business owner to concentrate on running and developing the business whilst working with an outsourced provider they can trust.
At HR360 our areas of expertise include:
- Change management
- TUPE related transfers both for large groups and single employees
- Employment law advice in all areas to line management
- Employment Tribunal representation and case management
- Design and presentation of formal training courses and assessment centres
- Redundancies, relocations and large scale recruitment drives
- Specialist HR advice for FCA regulated organisations (formerly FSA)
- Disciplinary, grievance and appeal advice, chairing and case management
- Dispute resolution and mediation
- Pension auto enrolment (non-advised)
5 Pharos Drive